Please Look My Attached Picture !!!

Type of File : URL File Protocol
Size: 0 byte

What cause this ? I can not delete it !
It said "can not read form the source file..."

Attachments

• whatisthis.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 104
may be something is using it? try to google for a good delete tool to help (when your sure nothing needs it).. a good tool usually deletes stuff right at startup, making sure nothing is using it..

i have one on my family computer, but i can't quite remember what's the name (it was quite long ago that i installed it), try search on download.com too :D

furtivefelon,Thank U very much
but i think nothing process is using it , because I have 2 systerm installed(Xp/server2003),when i am in 2003,i can not delete it too ! I am thing : is it an empty directory or somthing else..
ÓôÃÆing ...

mmm.. you never know, i have two video file once i can't get rid of.. and i was pretty sure nothing was using it.. but the only way is to use a delete tool (i'll investigate for you tomorrow if u want, i'm much to tired now :|)

another thing you could do is to restart your computer, make sure you start nothing (or run msconfig (i believe that's the tool to tinker with startup processes) to disable as many non-essential programs as possible).. then try delete that file.. as apparently that's something internet related (Try googling that file type? see what program is associate with it).. then try closing all those programs, then try to delete it :D

Thank You again,have a good Rest !!
hoho..
I'll search some delete tool, (but dont konw which one is better)
I have restart , it is still there...
it is really gloomy..haha
Waiting for Yours Help

ah, just go to user cp on the top menu, and i think there is one called Edit Profile, then go down, and look at a item called Avatar, click on more info if needs be.. and your on ur way :D

ok..
But I have seen my process list ,nothing is abnormal
and in msconfig,startup column shows :
cftmon.exe (only this..)
hehe ..~_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom