Modders Mesh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Check this out:

http://www.mnpctech.com/moddersmesh.html

It's called Modders Mesh, and, as it says, it is mesh used for modding. I'm sure many of you have seen it, but some of you havent. My question is, where can I get something similar just not as expensive? It's $7 a square foot, and, while thats SOMEWHAT tolerable, the $7 shipping price is not tolerable. Do they have something similar to that in hardware stores or elsewhere that costs much less and serves the same purpose?

wow, i could use a 1x1sq.ft of the honeycomb stuff. its pretty cool.

im not sure if you can find it anywhere else.

Not that exact stuff, but something similar. I'm sure you could find some sort of wire mesh somewhere that would suffice, but where?

Heyyo,

Maybe a hardware store like Home Hardware or Revelstoke? Now i'm just guessing so, so maybe they won't. If you know a metal shop in town, I'm sure they can make you some, but of course i'd probably be a little more expensive than that website.

Ahh yes, good ol' gutter guard. I checked it, thing is it's not wide enough, at least I dont think so. From what I saw, they only had 4", and I'm going to need something larger than that.

Yeah, has to be metal. Screen would blocks FAAAR too much air, look like crap, and would be prone to tearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom