hundreds of cds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's illegal if he stole the CDs out of a bin or something at school, but I'm sure he can get the license from the technician or something if all they're doing is throwing them away.

if they were in the garbage they were practically giving them away tho..and if no one ever got caught for taking that couch off the side of the road how can this be wrong

OH, i almost forgot to add i did ask the asst. principal and he said they were throwing it away.

Well you might be able to sell them then if they were officially given to you I imagine.

Doesn't matter does it though law says so. They did not give them to you YOU TOOK THEM FROM THEIR PROPERTY. Yes that is wierd but IT"S HOW THE LAW WILL LOOK AT IT. If you took them from the garbage you stole from the school.

On top of this this is a business edition for schools something home users may not be allowed to run. So trend carefully.

Who friggin cares, jesus....either sell them or dont
You all speed dont you? Thats illegal, not matter what. If its posted 45 going 46 is illegal. We all stuff thats illegal, get over it.

Sheesh! The CD's are sold to a schools or corporations or whatever under a volume liscensing protocol. Are you saying you have a bunch of indiviual copies with multiple keys? Something is "rotten in Denmark". If you do have individual copies, that has to be the dumbest school district on planet earth. Volume lic. are alot less expensive. If they are individual copies with keys, and you have permission to use them and they are not volume lics. ????? Call MS and find out if you can resell them. Like that would happen!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom