Project Watercool P160.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I saw this I thought you meant you were watercooling a Pentium 160 :p

Yeah I have that case, very nice what you've done with it. I haven't bothered to mod it though since I've kept all that fun stuff to the stacker

I forgot to say it looks very nice by the way, I am setting up my new pc in a P180. I really like the way yours looks.

Dave

Check out DangerDen.com, from what I have been reading it is better to piece your WCing system out instead of buying one of the kits.

But that is what I have read,
Dave

Danger Den kits are just a collection of good parts, obviously costing more than if you bought them seperate, but they are the ONLY kits that are good. NEVER get a water cooling kit, with the exception of the danger den ones.

Jason, sexy case. I really like what you did with the 3 fans in the top, I think I am going to steal that idea. Sorry, but it's a good one. I'm getting a bunch of Delta 120mm (cooincedently, I'm selling them quite cheap: http://techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63101 Sorry for the shamlesss plug :p) and I am going to do that. I've been doing some SERIOUS mods to my case, and it is taking so damn long, and I'm too lazy to charge my camera (yep, too lazy to reach out and place it on it's dock) so I dont take any pictures. Plus I do the modding slowly (only alloted a few hours a night, fi that) and I'm in the process of stripping paint right now. My case is steel, and it keeps rusting on me (the paint that I stip) so that makes it even more arduous. But, I'm getting some powder coating done soon, that will be tight.

We should make the advanced section, and in that, have a worklogs section, for things like this.

Good work Jason.

that thing looks sick one day i might water cool my system and i love those fan grills with 3 fans right in a row thats sickness man straight up sickness

if anyone is looking to do a project similar to this or are even looking for this case, private message me through the forum as I am selling mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom