Cpu Choices..

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
hey guys please before u post anything make shure u dont say anything biased.. i just need a honest answer .. aite guys well i have NOT had good expericnes with amd so far.. sigh this pathetic 2.4ghz pentium 4 outbeat my amd athlon 2800+ so i was wondering if i should upgrade to 3200+ or go completely to a Pentium 4 3.0E ghz. iono guys im pooped... theyer bout same price but i just need somthing very stable !! and amd has not proven that me.. dont get me wrong, it rocks, just not my socks

i often put together pc's for friends and so far amd has not once put me down. so if it were me i'd go for the amd.

mix of both but the thing is, im only gona play likw one or 2 games, im not into FPS so much no more, just WoW and MMORPG and those are cpu/ram CRAZY

also, is it possible to build a comp for 700-800 thats better then my current one?

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 2800+ Newcastle
Motherboard: ASUS K8N nForce 3 250-gb
RAM: DDR SDRAM PC3200 PQI 512mb
VIDEO: 128mb NVIDIA GEFORCE 5500 FX
Hardive: 40gb 7200rpm Maxtor

sorry i can't help with the monetary issue because as it is i'm not so good about giving estimates let alone currency conversion. i still say take the 3200+ in case you change your mind and end up playing more games. but if you are going to be using the rig for more multimedia and general desktop applications you are probably better off with the p4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom