My Friend is a Dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think he was taking it that serious, you guys are the ones jumpin all over him, eh?

"KY Warming liquid....Jesis..."

We're not complaining about the same dude here, are we? I was on that dude with the defending the guy who wanted ZEEEEEEOOOON for gaming. :eek: :eek: :eek:

That prvert talking about cars is just wierd.... :confused: :p :cool:

My cousins computer is a beast.

Dual Athlon MP's 2400+
2gb PC-3200 Crucial
X800 Pro
Audigy 2 Platinum
Asus Vento

His computer is great. But it does not perform that great on games compared to other computers, due to the fact that games do not support SMP. Bascially he wanted a computer that has some "chest hair" to it.

Wait wait wait... You guys are laughing out loud about computer parts purchases (and some folks are getting downright mean about it), but talking big block engines is wierd??? Physicial, HEAL THYSELF!!!! LOL

TheHeadFL said:
I play games on my dual Opteron system sometimes, anyone want to call me a dumbass too? :rolleyes:

Trying to be a tough guy, eh? HAHA, Dumabass...

YOU'RE A DUMBASS BECAUSE YOU USE YOUR COMPUTER TO DO THINGS!!!

I'd like to see where someone called someone else a dumbass for playing games on their Xeon set up.

Heyyo,

Dudes, I'm getting a muscle car (well.. more like near the end of the muscle car era.. but whatever). It's a 1980 Chevy Stingray. I'm hoping I can get the 350HP rare 4-speed manual (stupid california laws limiting horsepower on stock..). Now, kindof like my comp I really only care that it's got the beef to give me a good time. And it looks sleek, so that makes it even better. 1 month, mark them words, 1 month and i'll be crusing to my "The Cult: The singles" cd. Oh, sun king baby. ;)

Lol, anywho, ridiculing the head ain't right. His intentions was for programming, then decided to throw in a little gaming power in there. I bet his comp could run crazy amounts of bots on BF2 and not studder to death like mine starts at a bot count of 22. :p

Btw, Head, what kindof programming you do man? let's hear more aboot your leet coding skills man. :)

mulit-processor doesnt do anything for game.. there not written to take advantage of the extra processor

Although my comment may be unwanted/un-needed:

I'm confused. Is Head defending so much because he did almost the same thing or is he defending because he doesn't get why the other guy is a dumbass?

I mean, I agree. The friend could have done ALOT better with an AMD or Intel. Dual crappy processors for less money do not make the power of a single powerhouse. As it was stated with car analogy. Then to add a 160 dollar video card? That is not a gaming computer with balls. A 160 dollar video card won't get you much, if anything. Hell, I paid 300 for my 6800GT and thats not even top of the line. But I will agree: Dumbass. But Head, chill dude. We're all friends here.

And Mard...HELL YES! on that muscle car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom