cheapest water cooling for socket a

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
well ive thought about upgrading my cpu but i really dont want to so im gonna just gonna go with a overclockin socket a motherboard to go along with my athlon 2500 1.83ghz. but wat is the cheapest water cooling kit. including everything i need or just what are the parts i need and maybe getting them seperate would be cheaper. because i seen this one guy get his 2500 to 2.3ghz with water cooling

Don't go cheap on a water cooling kit....if you want to go cheap then don't bother with it and just get a good air solution

You don't even need water cooling to get that CPU to 2.3GHz anyway

If you buy a kit for $150, or $120 (which I believe is as cheap as they get) you are paying for the bragging rights, nothign else. If you are LUCKY, your temps will stay at what they are currectly. I had the Thermaltake Aquarius II kit, and I would get an idle at around 107ºF, whereas I would get about 100ºF with the stock fan on my P4 2.4. You can get a top end air cooling solution for half of a bottom end water cooling solution. wate coooling, like Nube said, is not something you go cheap on. It is something that you put money inot. You treat it right, pputting the rights parts in it and spending the money, it rewards you with performance. My water cooling system so far has cost around $200 or so, and it is a VERY high end system with some VERY high end parts. not the highest end, but up there.

why would u do somehting like that that chip isnt even worth a friggin water cooling system that would be really retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom