The Official Non-Official TF Image Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Nick

In Runtime
This is not an official contest. I made this contest just for fun and do not want to confuse people into thinking this is an official contest.

Well I've been waiting for awile for the Mod Staff to come out with a new image contest (don't blame 'em cuz they do so much to make the forum what it is) So I decided to start a non-official contest for all you edditors (including me) itching for somthing to do.
Contest Image:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/dr_nick50437/dish_web.jpg
Lets see what you can do with it!

I am going to ask the help of some mods who want to judge so it is a fair contest instestead of just me judging or somthing. Anyone who wants to volunteer to judge just PM me:)

Good Luck!

Could I have a mod Change the title of this thread to somthing else so as not to confuse people. Thanks

I say lets leave the official contests to Jaksback since he's done all the other ones... You're going to confuse too many members with this non-official stuff, and ultimately take away from the Official stuff. :)

mac_mogul said:
I say lets leave the official contests to Jaksback since he's done all the other ones... You're going to confuse too many members with this non-official stuff, and ultimately take away from the Official stuff. :)

yes this is very true...

Is there any official "stuff" at the moment? I just made this as a fun contest, nothing serious

Well, the fifth contest just ended, and there have been some ideas thrown up in the air for the sixth. SO i'm guessing that jaksback is working on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom