hundreds of cds

Status
Not open for further replies.
m3trj I don't know what you are smoking but that is plain wrong are you trying to get this guy arrested?

Heyyo,

Lol, oh, wait, I remember now. Yeah, my bad, it is legal to sell off used copies on e-may, but it's illegal to buy retail and sell off as retail at stores I think.. something like that... sry, but I'm not the kind that reads of licence agreements with a fine tooth comb. :p

No tyler, he's right. It is legal man.. I think we all just made the assumtion of illegal since we're dealing with m$.

but yeah, I'm sure you'd have to sell these off with legal cd keys included. And that special label that it comes on too I bet.. the shiney one.

I suppose but the fact he doesn't have "permisson" and he just took the discs from someone on their property (no matter where on their property) is stealing. That is why you cannot legally pick up a old couch on the curb but people still do it. But in the fact that you took the CDs it isn't legal to sell the CDs. Will you get in trouble maybe not I don't know is there a chance you bet ya.

On top of that the school edition may have certian rules that we do not know about and it's all un explored water if you sell the discs I would be carefull.

ok first of all lets settle down, 2nd, i never said i was going to sell them for sure, third, i dont want to have to go thru all the trouble of sorting and packaging and shipping and now that i've heard opinions i dont want to risk it and i think i'll leave it alone. maybe use them for frisbees for a while

funny frisbees.... But hold on to them for a bit you may find a use for them and hey it may be legal to sell them you would just have to be sure you didn't take them out of the garbage or anyone on their property without their 100% aprouval and that you are allowed to sell the school edition accourding to the ToS.

i would, but u know i hate setting up shipping and crap i dont even know wat that kinda thing would cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom