Case: COolermaster 3
Proccessor: Amd 3200+ 64 Venice
Stock AMD heatsink with Radio shack goop
Ram 2x512 Corsair value select
GFX: Refurbished Saph. X800 PCIE
Motherboard: EPOX EP-9NPA+Ultra NF4
PSU: FSP 500 watt ATX 2.0
HD: Maxtor 120 gb

think i got this problem when installing the nvidia drivers before the Windows SP2. Now because of this i keep getting this error. And yes i check the cables atleast 10x.

PXE E61! Media test Failure Check cables
Pxe-MDF! Existiing Nvidia boot agent
Disk boot failure insert system diskC

Try installing the OS first then the driver disk... make sure your boot sequence has CD-rom as first one.

Did you cleanup the ati drivers first? can you get into safe mode? Thats what happens when you install an nvidia after you had ati (it goes the other way as well). Your better off reloading windows. Slave that drive into another PC and backup your data.

Heyyo,

Wait, nvidia drivers? but your vidcard's ati... I think you loaded the wrong drivers dude. Go into safe mode and uninstall those nvidia drivers. You want the ati catalyst drivers.

nonono i didnt install Nvidia drivers on the vid card.

The Nvidia drivers i'm talking about are the Nvidia NFORCE drivers for my Epox motherboard.

uhh if you check his mobo is a NF4 mobo =.=.... and u kno NF4 is made by nvidia. I had the same prob before but wen i chose CD as first and get the network off all the piorities the nvidia thing didn't actually show up...

SHAWN said:
^that Heyyo thing is getting annoying seeing it in every 1 of your posts.

i think it is good to have a standard greeting. noone goes around saying peoples sigs get annoying being in every post, do they? anyway, back to the problem.

you should be able to install sp2 anytime. try repairing windoes, and reinstalling all the drivers. i dont mean format, just a repair. google it if you dont know how.

edit: btw, repairing does not get rid of any of your progs or documents... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom