Hmm, I'm bored. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hacp said:
"7.) Keep Things Legal! Do not post links to Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to illegal downloads of not only software, but copyrighted images that must be purchased, movies, and other items being illegally distributed.

Other links not allowed include affiliate links, referral links, and links to adult sites. If you have a question about the link, please contact a Forum Leader."

My post:
" I would save up for a Media center pc <removed>

Perfectly within the rules

The fact that it's PIRATED makes it illegal. C'mon now...

Hacp - regardless of whether you're directly linking to illegal content, you're still encouraging it. You could have simply said "obtain a copy of windows media center", but you've blatantly stated "search for a pirated version" which is against the rules as far as I'm concerned

True. That keyboard is badass. I think I'm gonna get it. It matches my case neons and LEDs too.

gaara said:
Hacp - regardless of whether you're directly linking to illegal content, you're still encouraging it. You could have simply said "obtain a copy of windows media center", but you've blatantly stated "search for a pirated version" which is against the rules as far as I'm concerned

Ok, I didn't comment on this before, but its obvious you can't tell that i'm joking. I was just backing up my comment from before because It was perfectly within the rules as stated in the forum rules section. If you want to make it clear that we should not even mention anything illegal, then change the rules.

An example would be:
"Hey guys I'm 17 and I'm drinking booze, you all should too its fun."

Another one would be:
" Hey don't worry. Even though you overclocked your CPU and fried it, since its within the warrenty, then you should go ahead and try to RMA it even though the warrenty is void."

Would you consider that against the rules? If you would, then please change it in the forum rules thingy as to not cause confusion for people in the future. Thank you.

I'm not really in the mood to argue with you so I'll keep it short and sweet. If you have a problem the way I'm managing the forums I have been put in charge of you can address your concern to a super moderator or administrator.

Regardless of whether you were joking, I and numerous others interpreted it otherwise, and I deemed it against the rules. I will ask kindly that you refrain from doing so again in the future, that's all.

I am sorry to the original poster but I must close this now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom