Okay.... Building Comp. CMERE!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDGreen92086 said:
Interesting... Never knew that. Not a big car fan. Although I would like to put a body kit, and some nice rims on my 98 contour. It would look nice, but im too cheap for that. Just built a new comp anyway, so my ass=broke.

It would cost you more to get the body kit properly installed thatn it would be buy the body kit.

Nah, my dad has put on a body kit before, and I imagine it not that hard. Some of my friends have done it also. My uncle is a machanic and two brothers work on cars alot. So no doubt I could somehow get it on for very very cheap, or free.

JDGreen92086 said:
Nah, my dad has put on a body kit before, and I imagine it not that hard. Some of my friends have done it also. My uncle is a machanic and two brothers work on cars alot. So no doubt I could somehow get it on for very very cheap, or free.

I dont know man. There is ALOT of work involved in putting one of those on. It's not just the installation, it's the molding of fiberglass and bondon and the sanding and painting. It takes a while, unless you are rushing balls (I.E. Pimp My Ride)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom