Status
Not open for further replies.
First link- Spider's Web
SWM02_L.jpg

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=75074

Second link- Dark Blade, in progress
G69T_WS259_L.jpg

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=76374&page=1&pp=20

i wanna make a case out of legos... use glue to stick them together and drill holes through the plastic

pc_boy said:
i wanna make a case out of legos... use glue to stick them together and drill holes through the plastic

I have seen some cool lego mods, most were just basic boxes, but the real creative ones were ones where they made like giant poeple out of legos with computers in them and such.

...that could work, but mine, i wanna focus on hell of good airflow, and design my own "air pathways" and make sure the air get distribuited to the "hottest" places ie. CPU and VGA, since all the cases today suck ass when it comes to airflow

Yeah, I've seen that before. That guy works at some massive machine shop in Italy, and has complete access to everything. I think it took him a little over 2 years to build. I dont think he could sell it on ebay, or anywhere, unless it was someone who is ridiculousy rich because alot of time and money went into that thing.

Dark Blade is sick, with the two resevoirs. He has two loops, one for the cpu and one for everything else.

pc_boy said:
...that could work, but mine, i wanna focus on hell of good airflow, and design my own "air pathways" and make sure the air get distribuited to the "hottest" places ie. CPU and VGA, since all the cases today suck ass when it comes to airflow

Thats what poster board is for lol. I did it a while back to mine just for fun. I got a big ol solid steel full tower server, so no lan parties for me. Dont care what the inside looks like long as its good airflow. I dropped my cpu temp down by about 8*c when i did it.Just use the cardboard to direct the intake to your cpu or gpu fans, and use the cardboard to exhaust the hot air to your exhaust fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom