annoying popup

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
I have turned off Auto Updates because once, i had it installing something when i was in a game and it screwed up everything. So I turned it off and now it comes up with the security center every time i start windows. Is there a fix or registry hack that gets rid of this reoccurance?

Thanks
Wayne

You should be updating Windows on a regular basis. You don't have other options though instead of doing the automatic upgrade. You can select download upgrade and let me choose when to install update.

but i do do regular updates but id rather do it when i want to do it, not when windows wants to do it. I added the reg files to the registry. Thanks Warez Monster.

the funny little red shield icon is still there, but the popup and balloon do not appear. That worked great, thanks again Warez Monster!

Modding the registry oh boy. I'll be here when you complain you PC crashes and you need help.

i never complain about my Pc crashing because it doesnt. I have modded the registry many times before without any problems. And if i have any probs, i have a registry backup on my second drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom