headeahe eye problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel2005

Baseband Member
hi i have a 14 inch proview tft monitor which is running at 75 herthz i keep getting headche etc whats the longest that i should use my pc for do any of you experince similar problems. ive herd you can screen covers that reduce the amount of light comin from the screen.

im looking for a stiky mat thing now worth buying as this refresh rate wont go any higher any im defenately not buying a new monitor

do you notice that it is particularly flickery? do you have any eye problems that you know about?

if it is an LCD screen, i could GUARANTEE you it's not because of the refresh rate... unless it's over 7 years old

maybe the monitor is faulty, so you are getting flicker that is not related to the refresh rate.

Well most people would not have these problems, but I get the exact same things (I am bionic boy :rolleyes: )

#1: Reduce flourescent lights in the area, their annoying flicker combined with the monitor is terrible

#2: Run your screen on a higher refresh rate, something like 85 hz at 1024 X 768, if my 10 year old monitors can do this, so can yours

Make sure there is sufficient lighting in the room also. When I use my computer in the dark I get a headache.

Also, when you get a headache, take a break.

u can buy these shades to go over ur screen and make it darker for like 20 bucks so that it wont be soo bright and i heard that will help a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom