TV Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebrettman

Baseband Member
I am going to buy a TV card for my PC tomorrow to allow me to record and watch TV from my bedroom.

I will spend only £30 on wintvexpress unless any of you guys thinks there is a better option out there which comes in around that price give or take a tenner

I will also have sky linked up to it and a tv link to change the channel. Long term I want to hook the whole thing up to a HT projector (benq pe5120). With that in mind would wintvexpress be a decent purchase

Thanks in advance for any help
:cool:

I don't know if this is true, but do the ATI All-in-Wonder come with a tv tuner?

If this is true, you could upgrade your video card and get a tv tuner at the same time.

I have a $40 WinTV card and it works great. I used to have an ATI with a TV tuner that I bought for $200. I've upgraded my video card because it was a PCI card. I don't think it's worth getting a video card/TV tuner combo because there's always something better and cheaper coming out. Just buy a cheap TV tuner and you'll never have to replace it. I've been using mine for over 5 years now and it works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom