This a good system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumuni

In Runtime
Alright. Now. i dont wanna order anything and then find out it sucksass. So. since im not a dumbie, i wont make the same mistake twice. And who better than to help than u nerrr.....good people! :D Anyways. Here it is.
==============================

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ / 512KB Cache / 2000 MHz FSB / Socket 939 / Venice Core / Processor with Fan

MSI K8N Neo4-F NVIDIA Socket 939 ATX Motherboard / Audio / PCI Express / Gigabit LAN / USB 2.0 / Serial ATA

eVGA GeForce 6800 GT / 256MB DDR3 / PCI Express / SLI / Dual DVI / TV Out / Video Card

Creative Labs Soundblaster Live 24bit

Corsair 1gb Value Select PC-3200 184 pin (2x512mb

Hitachi 120gb 7200 RPM
==============================

Comments? please. :cool:

Looks good but since you are going for a cheap sound card go with the Soundblaster Live 24bit...

majistic said:
Looks good but since you are going for a cheap sound card go with the Soundblaster Live 24bit...

I need a 5.1 surround sound card to go along with the Logitech x530 that i plan to get Wed. Is the Live 24bit a 5.1 surround sound card? And does this computer have any serious flaws? Like the previous one i thought to get?

the rig is sweet, but buy your parts OEM/refurbished and try save up money to get Corsair XMS or something with better latency... give up on your evga and get a cheaper brand if you have to, the performance won't be affected

Ugh......I already bought the corsair memory. :eek:

And...i can get a XFX card. Same specs pertty much, except that its like 20 dollars cheaper than the eVGA. Worth if for the 20 bucks?

...sure, also check leadtek, they are usually cheaper and good

oh, if you already got the memory, then invest your money in good cooling, and try overclocking CPU/RAM

Would i need a new cooling device for the CPU if i plan to overclock it? And i plan to get cooling for the RAM already, quite cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom