d347.bus.sys? Help! Googled and found Nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

|3rent

Beta member
Well, I woke up this morning and turned on my computer and was delighted to find out that it would not start . Windows XP Pro (SP2) starts to load up, then it goes to a real quick blue screen [of death] and reboots. I can't seem to get the computer to stop at the blue screen so I can't read what the error message is, and it won't start in the normal or last good configuration modes.

Now for the fun part! In safe mode it starts listing the drivers as they're loading, and then at the bottom I see..

"d347.bus.sys loading - escape to cancel"

Now if i hit escape it will continue to safe mode, but if I just let it go it never loads and the computer ends up rebooting again.

Does anyone know what that driver does or how I can fix it? Or atleast know how I can get the computer not to reboot so I can see what the blue screen of death is trying to tell me?

[It's sad my first post is an error!]

Also, I know you guys probably need specs, but I don't know which ones you need so instead of listing everything in my computer if you'll post what will help you guys I'll list it.

UPDATE:

I also just realized my sound doesn't work. I might be stupid and sound might be disabled in Safe Mode*, but I don't remember that when I've had to go in it in the past. Whenever I try to play music it says my sound device is unsupported. Hmmmm....

*If no one has sound in safe mode, then I am an idiot and disregard the new UPDATE which would be infact not an update at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom