Monitor Mishab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeyBandit

Beta member
I was playing America's Armu earlier today on Water Treatment and the screen started acting goofy. I'm not exactly sure how to explain it but it was kinda like the flash when you first turn you tv off, but not,I could still see the screen.(sorry I can't explain this very well). I didn't think much of it, but I kept playing then I got done. Saw that I had a virtual memory was low. (Happens alot, I only have 256 RAM). I also saw that it was beginning to T-storm, so I shut off my computer and unplugged everything.

I then turned the computer a few hours later and it was doing the same thing it was doing ingame except it was changing brightness in and out and was shaky. It then settled in to as if I was playing AA with my brightness up all the way.(My screen looks very white now). I tried changing my brightness in my display properities, but I can't get it back how it was and the settings are the same as they always have been.

I just got a new videocard about 3 weeks ago(Nvidia Geforce 5200). I also have Windows XP. Is my card not working correctly?

I have the old one that was on my CD. I never updated it because I couldn't...I've been playing on my new card for like 3-4 weeks with no problems.

Also I would like to add that when Something should be black on my screen it shows up grey. When I turn down my gamma and brightness all the way the whole screen doesn't turn black. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom