Computer just freezes for nothing. What can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay... so nothing... nobody knows what to do about these errors?

BTW UPDATE!!! I found out... my lame ass brother uses something called BITLORD. is that a bit torent ? It runs in the background. And everytime my computer freezes, bitlord is running. SOOO... What is that program? How do I solve the problem?

BitLord is a DL program. Go to your Taskbar...It is a little yellow square with a little black bug in it.....Click on it to bring it on screen and just close it out that should stop BitLord from running.

DangerEhrin said:
Well Im too stupid to understand how to run memtest. But here is my event viewer errors and warnings.

warnings.jpg

then those yellow warnings say this

warnings1.jpg

Also i have a couple of these

error2.jpg

:eek: :eek:

Lets try this again... can anyone help me determine how to fix these errors? The microsoft links offer no help.. i mean comon it's microsoft. :angry:

Have you turned of BitLord? CTRL+Alt+Del under programs and see whats running. Make sure that nothing is running that you dont know about. Them run the MemTest adn see what the results bring back. I bet they are not like they were before with BitLord running.

nuke said:
what the hell bitloard mean? where do you get it?

i dont know have you ever heard of the internet? try this thing invented by the ancient greeks called google, and type in bitlord.

or go www.bitlord.com

but my brother uses it... i guess it's used to download stuff

BitLord is a download utility for Torrent files. So yes it is for downloading stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom