Windows XP Startup Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right..

So far so good until I opened the Dell Truemobile Control Utility. It said Checking for Network connections, something like that and then it came up with "ControlUtility was unable to detect Dell TrueMobile 802. 11b/g outer.
Please verify your connection(s)."

Hm.. Wtf?
The other two drivers succesfully installed, and now im only stuck with 3 Drivers.

The Ethernet Controller
PCI Simple Communications Controller
and SM Bus Controller

Get back to me on the router problem and these other two drivers if they reallly need to be installed.

Thanks for going into this though and really helping me, I appreciate it TONS.

-gfX

Okay the one is th eModem dont need that to get the internet unless you use dial up. Still need the Ethernet adapter? Was that one i posted before or no. If it was and it didnt work i will have to try to find another one. The Sm Bus I dont know what that is linked to off hand. Let me do some more searching.

You posted first a broken link then you posted the Dell TrueMobile Utility Control which wont work for me.

I actually had that Control Utility before I reformatted.. And it would connect fine but now it wont recognize the connection or whatever.

I'll do some searching too.

Thanks!
-gfX

EDIT: Yup, Music works now - Audio completed.

All right, Trying right now

Also, My Mom needs the laptop at the moment so sorry if I wont respond right away - I'm burning the Disc right now and I'm gonna work on my computer for a while but still no Internet Access unless it works right away.

Sorry,
But thanks for the help and I hope it works!

-gfX

Well Good luck. Let me know if there is anything else i can do.

I downloaded and installed the firt two links you posted but nothing really happened. And the third link you posted was the same as before, The control utility. Right now its still the 3 same drivers left..

my main problem is the ethernet or whatever, my internet connection. The second link was succesfull and it installed but it wasnt one of those drivers I needed, and the first one was something I already had that you sent before.

Okay so th Ethernet adapter is the one> Let me see what i can come up with. Did the Router utility come up this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom