Help me pick out a case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrapnill

Daemon Poster
So Im building a new PC, and Ive got it parted out, but have nowhere to put it. I need a case! So gimmie your recommendations! If you had $200 to spend on a case, what would you get? Any links would be appreciated but all I really need is the case manufaturer and name.

ThermalTake Xaser III V1000D Blue color. It's a nice case and its a cool blue color.

Yep, I have the Thermaltake Xaser III V2000+ Aluminium Super Tower, it was 'interesting' to build, but runs very cool. I would also recomend the 480 watt Purepower silent PSU from Thermaltake.

Heh...

Thanks for the suggestion everyone. Although I agree that the Xaser series is probably one of the best cases on the market, I dont want anything gawdy. No windows, no LED fans, etc etc.

So I think Ive decided on a case by Kingwin. Its all aluminum, has a removable mobo tray, 3 stock fans (ill up that to 4 or 5). And all for under $100.

So my PC will be built here within the next week or so.

edit- Duh, heres the case.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...1-170-014&catalog=7&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=1

summary of thread:

shrap: can you guys tell me what case to get? cuz i don't know
a: thermaltake! it's the best!
b: i agree. thermal take all the way!
c: thermaltake. duh
d: yup yup. thermaltake. get it
e: thermaltake!
shrap: yeah... thanks guys. i think i'm gonna go with kingwin...

LOL! i just thought this was hilarious. sorry to waste your time. or shorten it if you read threads bottom up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom