6800 (agp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
ok i made my own thread for this know im going to go with 6800 not gt i dont have that kind of money. i would like to know about unlocking the other pipes, a better HS, everything i can find out about what i can do to this card (AGP). and yes i plan to OC it.

LOL. GeForce is not a brand. I would say Leadtek but they dont make a 6800 so get the eVGA.

ok well i dont knnow if someone has asked this but what the diff if the 6800LE from the normal 6800 is there lose of performance.

Wasnt the 6800LE a rebadged old card of some sort? I forget exactly.. I have a BFG OC 6800 and love it! I can play every game out there so far with high settings. I wish to unlock this as well though..but then I like the fact that teh BFG has a lifetime warranty so I may leave it alone..lol.

how can i find out if my x300se (ahem, rubbiush) card has any avaliable pipes to unlock, as mine only has 4, and sucks. does rivatuner work for ati cards?

The LE is the Lame Edition. Don't get it. You might want to look at the 6600GT, it has similar performance to the 6800, but the 6600GT is much more popular.

Nope. The 6600GT is inferior to the 6800 in most games. The 6800's performance is almost right smack in the middle of the 6800GT and the 6600GT. Also, the 6800NU can also be unlocked I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom