HELP NEEDED bad!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh by the way another strange this is in the bios their is nothing under USB config??? im almost positive their should be...

ok...i've ben at this problem for about 5 hours now...i have also realized that its not the USB driver it is a nasty piece of spyware or virus...now i have done my reseach and from all the google searchs, microsoft support, and various other forums that i looked into nobody has the answer to solve the problem.

The process is _wowexec.exe not to be confused with wowexec.exe which deals with 16-bit apps...

so far none of the following programs detect it: Webroot spy sweeper...adware...spybot...Norton...

also i have come to the conclusion it is this by watching very carefully my running processes via..ctrl+alt+del the second it pops up the comp freezes.

now the real head skratcher is when i first noticed it...it was readable"_wowexec.exe" the second i installed spybot it gets as far as showing a blank line and it freezes????

any ideas???

p.s. i suspect this is a NEW variant cause i have delt with the same process before and spybot took care of it.

See if it is in msconfig, look at where is lays in the registry an go to regedit and follow the key and see if you can delete it, if you can, run your spyware programs, reboot and see if it comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom