Why are AMD so fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel and AMD are both good, they both excel in certain things, and suck in others. No one is better than the other.

algu7344 said:
Nuke Intel also kicks AMD's ass when it comes to video encoding/processing. But AMD is still really good.

dude, not really, if you were to compare the AMD X2 with your little Intel, the X2 kicks intel so hard that ... ( i'll just keep quiet ;) )

anyways, screw video encoding, maybe only 1/100 ppl know how to edit videos/encode them...

BECAUSE ITS A DUAL CORE. I wasnt comparing the x2 to anything, so you make no sense. Nobody knows how to encode because everyone is a retard that pays people thousands of dollars at weddings to do it.

Eye hurd dat AMDz are teh pwnz0rs b3cuz Every-1 elz sez so....so it muzt b3 tru ryte?

lol, if you're referring to me, obviously you don't know the meaning of sarcasm son...

That's why I was a mod because I'd make comments like that, that were supposed to be taking literally :rolleyes:

I don't claim to be an all knowing expert, but I'm far from noob..I post something like that because this thread is getting pretty pointless

Agreed, I think the original question has been answered numerous times to the original posters satisfaction, and this is turning into an AMD/Intel thread. Continue your discussions in the sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom