Wireless mouse/keyboard problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humbucker

In Runtime
I have a Belkin wireless mouse and keyboard, for the first week they worked absoloutely faultlessly but since then the mouse has been playing up quite a lot. The keyboard every now and then but not so often. They both have brand new batteries in, infact I put some freshly charged ones in the mouse just a couple of days ago. Sometimes it can be working fine and suddenly it becomes sluggish. I then have to keep pressing the button on the receiver and the button on the mouse until eventually it'll get back to full working order. This is happening at least once every day and it's getting really annoying.

I have the drivers that came on the CD installed, I've had a brief look for some newer ones but couldn't find any. The receiver is just a couple of feet away from the keyboard and mouse so that shouldn't cause any problems. I'm using Windows XP. Is this a software problem, or could it even be some other hardware conflicting with it?

Move the receiver closer.

My Microsoft mouse the receiver needs to be nearly connected to the mouse at times.

360Man said:
Move the receiver closer.

My Microsoft mouse the receiver needs to be nearly connected to the mouse at times.

Yeah, but sometimes it works absoloutely perfectly at the same distance. It's always in the same place, around maybe feet from the keyboard and mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom