area 51 requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
because it's a ported console game, weak graphics, weak gameplay, overall rating WEAK

it's not a very demanding game at all despite what the previews make you think about it....notice how they flash quickly between gameplay scenes without a real look at the graphics

i think that the graphics are actually quite good. my mate play it on his pc, his card is an ati, i dont know which. it was the best you could get about 1 1/2 years ago.

the graphics are a joke dude....it's definitely just a game that's been ported over from PS2 to PC...they didn't even attempt to revamp them at all.

No details, very bleak....worthless game

Nubius said:
the graphics are a joke dude....it's definitely just a game that's been ported over from PS2 to PC...they didn't even attempt to revamp them at all.

No details, very bleak....worthless game

100% correct, the graphics are a joke for this day and age. That game shows you all the glory of a 5-year old console system and nothing else. Plus, the gameplay really sucks, its far more repetitive than Doom 3. If you think the graphics on Area 51 are good, you obviously haven't seen some of today's PC games such as Doom 3 and Half Life 2.

This one review said area 51 sucked in graphics compared to doom3, but the gameplay was better...couldn't be MORE wrong....like you said beedub, area 51 was ridiculously repetative...the aliens popped out of the same spots, in the same exact animation, over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom