Dvd burning Error -=Buffer Underun=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi maverick. Thanks for the reply again. Honestly I cant thank you enough for the reponses. I'll have to get back home and check if the dvdwriter im using is under the Mitsubishi CDVR2X4 (i assume that means a cd and dvd dual writer). How do I check if im using an Adaptec 1542CF?

Thanks a lot.

could you possibly test on a friend's computer, neighbor anyone? you can't test on that machine that is having the problem unless you completely reinstalled the operating system, not something easy to do unless you dont need to back up data much.

you could go to best buy and pay $20 for them to test it for you. ask them to test on their own computers.

hi Ek, ok actually I do have another computer at home thats kept in the store. Its kinda old already, running at P2, i didnt really think its an option to use that because perhaps its too old. I cant afford to back up files because I've got wayyy too much important stuffs. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks :)

if you have another hard disk you can install it into your computer and copy the files to it. if you happen to have more than 1 drive on a hard disk you can copy files to the other drive/ partition. if want to do this i can give you detailed info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom