Signatures & Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering if there was someone that would be willing to build me a sig if i emailed them my pics and specs. i would try and do it myself but my old cough* pirated cough* photoshop doesnt want to load on my new comp. and i am too poor to go and buy a copy. plus i pretty much suck with photoshop anyway. so if anyone would be willing to help me out it would be appreciated. thanks.

After some more thinking and discussing with others, it might be good to make my list public. At this time, I have four lists:
  • Those that have had their signature removed for the first offense.
  • Those that have had their sig privilege removed because of a second offense.
  • Those that have lost their sig privilege permanently because of the third offense.
  • Those that have had their sigs tweaked, but not removed.

Do you think that this list being public would be useful and help you to know where you stand with the SigSanta?

Please note that your username is now removed from the first three lists after 6 months of compliance. Other than that, the rules are the same.

Dave :D

I think it would be helpful. Perhaps a list would be better than the red writing that replaces a unlawful sig. It looks kinda bad for the member when every post they make ends in red writing describing that they have broken the rules.

On the other hand, anyone would be able to find out who has had their priviledges revoked, but it would be so blatant.

Just a reminder of the rules, and a note that I've had several requests that the list of "sig offenders" be made public. Being public would help those that lose their privilege for a month to know without reading a PM (you know, you don't see your sig so you check the list).

Anyway, this list would be a closed thread that only Forum Leaders could edit and it would contain the information listed in a previous post. The rules will not change.

Any more comments about having a public list?

1036535672_gif.gif
36_1_75.gif
dancingparty.gif
toot0vz.gif

Ummm... sounds like a good idea to me, Dave.

Here's a just in case someone hasn't read the rules in awhile about sigs:
7) Signatures must adhere to the following specifications:
  • Text signatures may not exceed 15 lines in size 1, or 8 lines in size 2. Text size 3 and above is not allowed. Text size 1 may only be used with a graphic, with no more than 8 lines.
  • The combined size of all images in a sig is a maximum of 468x120. Please keep the file sizes small for loading times.
  • Any scripts that display a user's IP address and browser information are not allowed.
  • Signatures are subject to Rule 3.

For the signature, does the picture have to be 468 wide x 120 tall, or can it be 120 wide x 468 tall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom