Buy:
PCP&C
OCZ
Silverstone
Antec
Thermaltake

Not buy:
Anything else

What's the deal with all of the PSU threads this week. I'm sure if you search the forum you'lll find about 10 of them from just this week.

TSXmike - If you want a certified answer to your question, then I suggest that you visit this website where they are conducting a heavy stress test on several of the major players in the PSU market. The results of their test will give you the answer your looking for,
HERE: http://www.tomshardware.com/howto/200507111/index.html

um just because a brand of PSU works for you doesn't mean it's good

i say raidmax sucks b/c i have one and it's making this hugeass noise like it's about to break

diabloII said:
i say raidmax sucks b/c i have one and it's making this hugeass noise like it's about to break

lol - It's when it doesn't make any noise at all, you know you have a problem.

I only trust one name in PSU's - Do I need to say it?

SHAWN said:
Raidmax is a good brand too. I don't care what anyone else says.
HAHA. Raidmax sucks. Their cases are decent, but their PSUs suck.

diabloII said:
um just because a brand of PSU works for you doesn't mean it's good

Just because it's making that sound doesn't mean that all of them are like that...you could have done something to make that noise, it could just be a bad one...just because that one makes noise doesn't necessarily mean that all will. I would go Antec or Thermaltake.

majistic said:
Just because it's making that sound doesn't mean that all of them are like that...you could have done something to make that noise, it could just be a bad one...just because that one makes noise doesn't necessarily mean that all will. I would go Antec or Thermaltake.

My PCP&P Turbo-Cool 510 sounds like an f-15 about to take off at full load. It's not very quiet but it's solid as a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom