computer case is pretty hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

rookie1010

Fully Optimized
Hi

my coputer case is pretty hopt, i think i could almost fry an agg on it (with some difficulty)

is this a bad sign, should i turn my pc off for some tie

it is summer here, so i guess the heat is not doing it any good

Yeah, if u can fry an egg on it the case must be getting close to 100 degrees celsius. I would turn it off.

yea um... i would turn that sucker off dude you should get some fans in there more exhaust fans in there to get some off that hot air out of that case.

no it is not that hot. my palm can rest on the case, no problem

it is just that i feel it is hot

You could try pointing a fan at your computer to cool it off a bit if you leave it on.

in addition to the fan perhaps take a side off...just be careful nothing gets inside...but also that could mess up the air circulation so just monitor the temp

i turned it off for soem time (it is blisterring hot here anyways).

it wont do a clean start , so i hit reset and tried to start again, would not do it, third time i got trough to the screen which gives al lthsoe options

start normal
start in safe mode

i managed to get through, do you guys think the fact that i had been running my comp for so long had some effect on it.

oh yes, when i was trying to shut down the system, it wold not do shutdown using start a few times, and then ultimately it did shutdown (after a few more tries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom