Kingston Question (Extreme Deal!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in that case I guess I won't be the fool! I've gotta check when this deal expires...better not be soon. ;)

It ends two days from now. I have from now until then to get completely convinced that this ram is better than buying corsair value select!!!

I'll be buying two of these so I can have 1 gig. Would I even be able to use them both together or do they have to be matched (like in a set).?

The main selling point of this RAM is its price. This RAM i doubt preforms up to par with Corsair Value Select, however, Corsair at this instance is much much more expensive. This RAM is good quality RAM that can handle gaming and other high memory applications. And its much cheaper too.

Oh...
Well I don't want some "ok" value ram. I am pushing it as it is thinking about getting corsair value select. I guess this deal isn't for me. Hopefully some other people find interest in it.

How could you hate Kingston? They make some of best memory. I dont know how in the world they can sell a stick for only $18.00. There's gotta be something up with it.

Do your self a favour and dont pass this up! Buy 2 of these, and then also buy corsair value select. For 36$ ur gonna get double the memory!? WOW.

I don't want to spend extra...and over a gig is basically useless, imo. It's either this or value select not both.

I just bought some. It's after rebates ($50 before) and you're only allowed one rebate per household. That means you have to find friends that you know will give you the check when you put their address on the forms. But I've always been happy with Kingston. Not the fastest or neccessarily the smoothest (but I really haven't specifically compared so I guess I shouldn't say that) but it is good solid, quality RAM.

Cool.
I missed it because, my Circuit City didn't have any in stock and I didn't really think I should've got them anyway. Oh well...maybe next time! There's always deals on slickdeals.net...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom