Missing cfgmgr52.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boma

In Runtime
how do i replace it? Thanks ! =) I love this forum.

Rundll
Error Loading C:\WINDOWS\cfgmgr52.dll
The specified module could not be found.

You could just insert your Windows XP CD find the finle and copy it to your windows/system32 folder. But that might not solve your problem. It all depends on what you are trying to do that gave you the error in the first place.

Warez Monster is right i found this "cfgmgr52.dll is a module associated with a BookedSpace Malware. This process should be removed to protect your personal privacy." So i now would say that you should run a spyware checker and get it off your system. I didnt double check what it was before my bad.

When you run hijack this, delete this entry:

O2 - BHO: CExtension Object - {0019C3E2-DD48-4A6D-ABCD-8D32436323D9} - C:\WINDOWS\cfgmgr52.dll

then post your log

What do you mean run hijack? Sorry I'm not familiar with all the computer lingo.

BTW: I formatted that computer this problem was on. I ran PC-Cillin Internet Security 2005 and I found more than 65 virus infected files. So I deleted everything and installed Windows XP (it doesn't come with SP2).

Then I installled all the windows updates from the beginning, and then installed the Trend Micro Internet Security program with all updates and ran all scans.

So far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom