About WIn2000ser:how to terminate the following program at startup ?come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafLeaves

Baseband Member
My computer is installed WIn2000ser system.Every time i startup my win2000ser,it following program like the picture is always automatism startup.I don't know what happen.How to terminate the program startup.I got tired.Everytime shoud so.Every time shoud terminate it manual,very tired.Who can do me a favor?Please.:( where can terminate it?How to operate it?WHat shoud i operate?Please tell me.Thanks a million.

Attachments

• p1010286sm.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 135
Like you Microbell, i only got half of it, if even that.

Start > Programmes > Start, and delete the programme you don't want in there, otherwise, go into the options of this programme and try and find a start with windows option and uncheak it

Right, this is the standard "Configure Your Server" dialog box that comes up when you first install a Microsoft Server product (save Windows NT server). You have to configure your server with the modules that you may have installed with it first (IIS, Active Directory, etc.).... Then this box will not return.

-Mike

I like all your suggestions and advice above.thanks a lot.thanks for everyone's help. These days,i tried my best to find where the program come from.Last night, i got it .The grogram come from below:Control panel--->Configuration Servers.When you click "Configuration Servers",the Program like the picture will startup.This program is only win2000ser have and the win2000pro haven't .My friends, you suggest that i am the best to configure my server and suggest i install the program like IIS ,Active Directory and etc.But i dont need this service to use.I don't know more about win2000ser.In the past,i usually use win2000professional.In the 2000professional operating system,the program like IIS and etc not be need to install until you need these program.IIS not be installed until you want to publise your website.
I confuse whether the service like IIS and etc must be installed.If it sure is,i think it is unreasonable. Thanks for everyone do a favor for me.I think the programme shoud be terminated at some place where i don't know now.Through unchecking the option of this programme ,it will be done.The option of this program isn't at Start>Programmes>Start.That's for sure.Maybe the focus of my question is where to end the programme at startup.I want to emphasize this point although maybe you dont agree with my opinion.
Now i don't know how many places can end the programmes at startup. Could you do me a favor?Who can tell me?Please.Have a heart.I really want to know that except at Start>Programmes>Start.

At last, by the way,I want to explain why i got half of the programme interface picture.Cause the whole programme interface picture i caught is too big to upload although using the jpg graphics file.so i cut the half of the interface picture to attach.he he.By the way asking a question,i don't know which type of graphics file is the smallest.I guess whether between jpg extension and gif extension.I am not sure that.WHO could tell me?

Anyway,thanks a lot at first.I am looking forward to seeing the reply You post.Good luck to everyone.I will miss you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom