iMPORTANT!HELP!LAPTOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraze_101

Baseband Member
hey umm i got a IBM thinkpad 600X i know that old but i need it to work again and i dont really know much about repairing and all that stuff but i'm a student and cant afford to get someone to fix it so could you please help me. ok so when i power on this laptop u see the first part when the memory comes up on the top left hand corner after that it blinks at the top left hand corner and nuthin else thats it. but the blinking thing is not vertical like when one is typing but it is horizontal i.e like this'_' it blinks on and off all the time nothing else happens. Plz help. It had a 40 Gb harddrive and 256 ram and dont know what mobo or video card but i guess nuthin spectacular. lol..

Anyway id love any help that i can get with this.... thanx

its not the cursor like jus this '_" that blinks cant get into bios cd drive doesnt work either i forget to mention that i think that is what sucks.

ys the logo comes up i think the hard drive is bad thou im not sure but just now i tried it on my M35x and it said that there is no hard drive detected and they said to scan the system for a virus (know i have none) and they said the hard drive cud be corrupt. Would that cause it to not work/?can it be formatted? i tried to install windows xp and it said no hard drive is detected. im not sure what to do. only last year i got this harddrive i upgraded it from a 12Gb but im n ot sure if its under warranty ill check but if you have ne other solutions ill be glad to try them

Thanks alot guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom