[RUMOR] MSI might be getting taken over my Asus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
This is a unconfirmed rumor.

Okay, was talking with some people that know people in the industry today, and I heard some one let slip that MSI might be getting taken over my AsusTech. Or at least MSI motherboard are going to be manufactured by AsusTech.

That going to be rather sad if that does come true. I like MSI motherboard. I don't like Asus motherboard.

I'll keep you posted when I find out more.

That going to be rather sad if that does come true. I like MSI motherboard. I don't like Asus motherboard.
Agreed, MSI makes some nice boards, and from their future boards I saw planned it looked like they were aiming more at the enthusiast market much like DFI.

I woudn't care so much if their GPU production got taken over, but they were one of the better board manufacturers out there.

gaara said:
Agreed, MSI makes some nice boards, and from their future boards I saw planned it looked like they were aiming more at the enthusiast market much like DFI.

I woudn't care so much if their GPU production got taken over, but they were one of the better board manufacturers out there.

MSI makes GPU's? i thought nvidia and ati made them :\

ati/nvidia make the gpus but msi and other companies can buy them and put them on their boards.These compaies are supported by ati/nvidia.Both ati/nvidia make their own graphics cards also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom