Go-L is real...

Status
Not open for further replies.

g5orbust

Daemon Poster
Alright guys, I guess it is real. Maximum PC magazine just posted an article which used a real Go-L mach 3.8 and they tested it to the limit. It worked perfectly and in all fairness smoked everything they compared it to. The editor of MPC were a little ticked off by the shit wiring job and the 4 18GB hard drives (thats 72GB of storage w/o formatting in a RAID 0 array), though the hard drives were 15,000RPM Ultra320SCSI drives.

So, in short, it is real. If you want to splurge, go ahead. Ill be still saving for my G5 and all the rest of you guys will probably wish for computers made by an established gaming company like Falcon NorthWest and Alienware.

yeah i saw that issue on newstands too. it still is a overpriced piece of crap though. most pc hardware techs can make a machine with the same performance for much less money.

It seems to me like they've over-clocked all the components. Also, that picture, with the small blue LCD screen on the front of the case looks "photo-shopped" in to me.

Bleep said:
It seems to me like they've over-clocked all the components. Also, that picture, with the small blue LCD screen on the front of the case looks "photo-shopped" in to me.

It looks ps'ed in on the website, but in the magazine it is the real deal. It does everything they advertise it to do. Its too bad Go-L is stupid at marketing, though. All this bad press they got isnt helping them establish themselves and they are doing nothing to prove to people that they are legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom