Cost of tech help in your area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't charged anyone yet. i do freebies for friends and coworkers.

i kow where i live in this town just to look at 175 to 250 just to look and i think for hour its like 50-75. i hate them but imm trying to work there to get some money :) but i jsut started my own buss. and im like 25 an hour to look free.

To damn expensive so I do it myself. Bestbuy is crazy and there tech support sucks. I once told them I had a wireless agp card and told me to uninstall the drivers and reinstall and i should be able to go anywhere in the house and use it...yea right.

Warez Monster lol man thats sucks but come on know if you think about it there are some people here that work at them places and know what there doing. but most are dum.

Well maybe so, but not here in KY. We also asked them about several other things at different times and got the same answers.

Piney,

If you need help, I charge $25 an hour and I'm in Anchorage...

The sucky thing about support places in this state, is they are all over priced. but that goes for all things in Alaska. They say it's the shipping or some crap like that, when it's really just them trying to make an extra buck or two... oh well.
I do my own, my friends and family, Also work for a living providing all forms of support to multiple companies.
And then when there is the need for a complete stranger to get help, I'll even offer up my assistance too... what can I say? I'm a computer Junkie, and hope it will provide me with that million dollars one day.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom