Gigabyte G-Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprooty

Daemon Poster
Hey guys,

Anyone who has installed this Heatsink on a P4 Socet 478 please give me some advice.

The Heatsink+Fan came with 2 clips that i am meant to connect to the yellow arms of the socet that supports the heatsink
200503222252g26oa.jpg

The clips are shown below
picture0011jv.jpg

picture0025pz.jpg

Now the problem is that i cannot connect these to clips to the socket.
It is hard to explain, i get the clip and put the 2 parts
picture0033ud.jpg
on the socet so they are resting in the wholes where the manual says they are meant to go. But somehow i am meant to tighten them so they are not resting on the bottom of the socet, and i see now way to do this. Even pushing the round bit on the clips dose noting at all i just dont understand!

help.

Thanks, Sprooty

oh c'mon lol!!!!!!!

i just dont understand how they can support themselves.

Just explain step by step. I donno take it off and film putting it back on. Anything Anything!!!

The left part connects from the bottom first then you push the right side down until it snaps into place.

Thats the best way I can put it.

Try to do both sides at the same time so the HS lines up and fits snug otherwise the HS might stick out a bit.

left part of what? and what is left? the side with the hand u can push or the other side?

Don't Worry.

I got a computer techy to come ova and do it, i found out why i could'nt do it. Because i was meant to put the CPU on then the brackets!! GRR!!

Now my 3.2 Prescot is down to 29C!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom