Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows NT4

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Windows XP Pro for its great networking and stuff,but i still run a Windows2000/Linux box as my main PC. Cant beat that reliablility. Ive never had 2000 crash. EVER.

peace

I use ME at home, although I cannot stand it. At school we have some pretty nice comps using 2000 NT, and I love them(probably something thats unheard of for school comps). Personally I think 2000 NT is best, it's very stable and efficient, I can run Premiere, Photoshop, and surf the net without having to worry about saving like I do at home or on my friends PC w/XP. But OS X rules, even though I don't own a MAC.

I'm dual booting Win 2000 and Slackware..will soon get an old Power PC and run Linux PPC on it.

i think it's obvious that windows XP is better than any previous version of windows. it's faster and more reliable than the consumer OSes with the dos kernel (95, 98, ME) and more compatilble than 2000. it also has new features which i like (e.g . most commonly used apps on start menu, built in firewall) linux has its own benifits, but most applications are not designed for it, so i solely use win XP.

I would have to deffently say that XP is the best. It is the most stable and works with you alot easir than any other operating system. Plus the style is cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom