Real Player Video Problems - PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffK91

In Runtime
Hi I'm watching a video which requires it to only play on RealPlayer. But when I play the video all the color is distorted and it is very bright and I can hardly see. I went to video settings and messed with the color/sharpness but everything is still the same. Please help me with this problem, thanks.

Heyyo,

Well, you might have a corrupted video decoder for realvideo files. I suggest just removing realplayer entirely, and look for this "real alternative" it's sweet, it's a realvideo codec that allows you to watch realvideo's on any videoplayer program such as bsplayer or videolan. So yes, check it out man.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

eat it realplayer, you spyware freaks. :)

when i had this problem, i had to take my video card's hardware acceleration down a couple notches from full, that fixed my problem, but now the video is more pixelated, but at least i can view it without the brightness and blur.

ohGrFreak said:
when i had this problem, i had to take my video card's hardware acceleration down a couple notches from full, that fixed my problem, but now the video is more pixelated, but at least i can view it without the brightness and blur.

I had that same problem with WMP10 and changed the video acceleration but I can't seem to find that option in RealPlayer.

ThE_MarD said:
Heyyo,

Well, you might have a corrupted video decoder for realvideo files. I suggest just removing realplayer entirely, and look for this "real alternative" it's sweet, it's a realvideo codec that allows you to watch realvideo's on any videoplayer program such as bsplayer or videolan. So yes, check it out man.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

eat it realplayer, you spyware freaks. :)

Also, I still have the same problem with this real player.

PC Man Brian said:
I love BS Player.
Heyyo,

Me too, it's sweet. It's like that PowerDVD, but free.. but since I got that PowerDVD with my dvd drive it doesn't really matter but I still like to give my BSPlayer a go. :)

I know your realplayer's having a prob man, that's why I suggest you uninstall it, and then install real alternative so you can just use a different media player to watch your realvideo's like windows media player (I'm not sure if it'll read the real alternative codec, but you can try).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom