Zalman 7700 cu !I Need Help! The best response will have a chance to win a new cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoda.. your sig is friggin huge you'll wanna bring it down. You can search for "sig rules" and find the rules thread that one of the moderators posted.

I have a 3000+ venice
Load is usually 110F - 43C
Idle is 95F - 35C

It runs me about 10C cooler than the stock. If you have really good case cooling then you should get comparable results, I highly recommend it
-Joe

dude!!! 900GRAMS? are you sticking a freakin' boulder in your mobo? BTW, that huge turbine one is not even very efficient... just cuz you have a big @$$ fan, doesn't mean it's good... you want a material that conducts heat very well, and trows it out of the case...

Dude...

Dude that thing is big
And it will cool down you cpu
Alot

No really im not s&!$ting you!!!!!!!

Now can i plz have that cpu cooler
im stuck with this

looks really intimidating but

im sorry coolermaster but you made a really bad heatsink that cost me an unheard of 5 dollars
oohhh the humanity!!!!!

ill even pay shipping....

ive got the xp-120 and its amazing but its not compatible with every motherboard. I have read that it drops ur cpu temp down by about 1-2C MORE than a 7700cu

pc_boy said:
dude!!! 900GRAMS? are you sticking a freakin' boulder in your mobo? BTW, that huge turbine one is not even very efficient... just cuz you have a big @$$ fan, doesn't mean it's good... you want a material that conducts heat very well, and trows it out of the case...

We all do realize that the Zalman big boy is not real, right? It is a mock up of the real one, which is small and very efficient. The real one has a little 80mm fan on it, but it was designed in wind tunnels with tons of engineering. It's is a killer design, and I cant wait to get it.

And 900 grams is roughly 2 and a half pounds. 448 grams in a pound, 896 in two pounds, etc...

Concerning the 7700CU, it is a great cooler. For the price, you really cannot get another air cooling solution for your cpu, not yet anyway. That cooler is designed to cool the hottest of the hot processors, including but not limited to the hot hot presscott's. It should give you some very good temps, and reduce instability hugely and will notice a nice gain in all around performance of your computer. That heatsink I know is comporable to alot of middle end water cooling solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom