Doing a Full Burn-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the only reason you went with DFi over Epox?Thats like going to Kia over BMW.

Also, do not get a Jetway! Terrible boards! If you are going to get a Jetway, dont even bother getting the OCZ PLat Rev 2's, as that board will do them no justice. For AMD, go DFI all the way.

But to answer your question, I'm not sure. DFI can have a ludicrously high voltage, but I;m not sure about any solution to your problem at hand. Sorry.

The new jetway boards are pretty reliable, as people have reported that they use japanese capacitors. The old boards are the ones that caused all the horror stories. And yes, it is a mATX setup, so I need a MATX board. I might even just end up gettiing OCZ premier ram instead, since I don't think my sister needs that much performance.

And yes that was the only reason I got DFI over Epox, because it provided .1 more volts. I wanted to get 240 FSB with BH-5, but thats pretty pointless now because my system runs fine stock. If the ABIT AX8 were dual core compatible, I would have gotten that board as I wasn't looking to do some real serious overclocking.

By the way, I never heard of CPU burnin. Just memory heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom