Aarrgghh!! Ipod!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woot7800GT

Daemon Poster
Not really computer hardware, but there was nowhere else to put this. Okay, so I got an HP/Apple Ipod color photo veiwing 30GB mp3 player about a month ago and about 2 weeks ago, I go to look at my photo library, the ipod freezes. I couldn't do anything with it. I could turn it on by plugging in the headphones, but that was it. I plugged it in to my PC and it unfreezes and works fine except that the time doesn't update in real time, I have to turn off the ipod and turn it back on to get the time. Annoying. Now, it just froze again only now I can't turn it on at all. It's never been dropped or anything. When I plug it in to the charger, nothing happens, same when I plug into my laptop.

Has anyone ever had these problems? I'm really upset because it was a $320 ipod!!! Anyone know if Apple will repair or replace for free? Help plz! What makes this even worse is that we have 16 hr's to drive to get home, no ipod! I guess my PSP will have to suffice. Also got an XBOX in the car! Sweet! But anyway, Apple, WTF!!!:angry: :mad:

Apple's got pretty good tech support. They should fix it w/ no problem. Before you talk to them try and do a factory restore from the iPod disk. You'll lose you data, but it might be enough to get the device working again.

YES!!! I got it!! Just needed a reset and a plug in! Thanks to the ipodlounge tutorial! Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom