Voltage and Clock Readings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMT

In Runtime
Hey!

I've been monitoring my system lately, and have noticed that my voltage and clock readings (both via the BIOS and software) are not quite what they should be.

Voltage readings:
+12V = 12.352V
+5V = 4.811V
+3.3V = 3.104V
VCore (1.750V) = 1.76V

Clock readings:
CPU FSB (133MHz/266MHz) = 132.7MHz/265.4MHz

So, my processor seems to be under-clocked by 0.3MHz/0.6MHz. Which, I know isn't much. But, still! It shouldn't be like that.

Are these kind of readings the norm? Or have I got a dodgey motherboard/PSU distributing power, etc incorrectly?

Thanks!
TMT. :cool:

So, my processor seems to be under-clocked by 0.3MHz/0.6MHz. Which, I know isn't much. But, still! It shouldn't be like that.
Yeah it should....the clock speed is always off by a tiny bit in most cases...I have my HTT set to 322 in the BIOS and it reads as 323.something in CPU-Z...at 324 it was reading 326 :freak:

Vcore is fairly normal but your other rails seem fairly wacked....I'd say if your computer isn't restarting or acting weird then it's just dodgy sensors...otherwise 3.1v on the 3.3v rail would be causing all kinds of instability to the memory and 12.3 is WAY overvolting....4.8 for 5.v is also pretty low

Well I've had this motherboard/PSU combination for about 6 months now and I haven't had any problems at all! The system's been pretty damn solid! So I guess the sensors are just dodgey, as you say they might be.

Thanks!
TMT. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom