processor???

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheap and X2 4800+ are a contradiction. I guess any place that sell computer parts at a resonable price will sell a X2 at a reasonable price.

P.S. i actually ordered 2x Nvidia 6800 ultras but they mixed up my order with two brand new 7800 GTX cards and i'm not complaining
You must be related to PPMGuire because that's the biggest load of horse crap I've ever heard.

Yeah I'm sure some company is going to make a $600+ dollar mistake like that :rolleyes:

Profile says you're going on 13 years old and have that setup and ontop of that they 'accidentally' sent two 7800's......

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Nubius said:
You must be related to PPMGuire because that's the biggest load of horse crap I've ever heard.

Yeah I'm sure some company is going to make a $600+ dollar mistake like that :rolleyes:

Profile says you're going on 13 years old and have that setup and ontop of that they 'accidentally' sent two 7800's......

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
wait, the profile says i'm 13?! better fix that

010001100101010 said:
do any of you know were is the cheapest place to buy a amd x2 4800+ whith 1mb cache or 512kb
the X2 4800+ only comes with 1mb cache i think so does the 4400+ but the 4600 and 4200 have 512kb caches

Since you have such a good computer, wny dont you get a better monitor, it looks like a crappy 15" LCD in the Sig.

actually, the 4800+ has 2x1MB cache (1mb per core)
seriously, I'd keep the 4800+
for single threading it is actually about on par, if not better, than the FX-57
but, it also has the advantage of being much better with multitasking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom