Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not cool you just hijacked illegal Longhorn pics. You cannot display any of these pics as it is breaking the terms of use agreemant. Since the login is Pual I will go ahead thinking that Paul Thurrott has broken the rules. Damn IT snobs never care for the rules.

And why would I need to see these I know what Longhorn is like 4000 series are eye candy 5000 series are for developers.

Finally these illegal pics teach you nothing of longhorn. You cannot learn with pictures you need to study the inner workings hands on.

I respect my MSDN terms of use and do not want to be associated with these pictures you can take these off and put them in a Longhorn pic thread if you want but not here this is not the proper place.

Tyler1989
Why is it ok for PCWorld to publish Longhorn screens. My girl read my pcworld too, did I break the precious liscence agreement by letting her borrow it!!
Oh No, I better go turn myself in.

Don't be a smart ass

I don't care what you think as I must follow the terms of use perhaps they got special permission from microsoft as it is required but I do not want my thread degraded by illegal pictues.

Tyler1989 said:
Don't be a smart ass

I don't care what you think as I must follow the terms of use perhaps they got special permission from microsoft as it is required but I do not want my thread degraded by illegal pictues.

HaHa - FU - Like my new avatar?It says it all

Maybe WarezMonster got permission too, did you ask him? And by the way, starting a thread about how great Longhorn is with all its new features and pretty colors, without posting pictures is pretty boring.

I suppose cave men do like pictures I post the specs nothing more I do not break MSDN rules. And no he didn't because they are Pual Thurrotts images not his. When you have permission they must say with in your own domain no hijacking now please go to google image to keep yourself busy this is for the core of Longhorn not images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom