Ghost9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
I have used Ghost 9.0 for a long time never have I had an error but now since I made a registry scan I get an error saying "Virtual VOlume Imaging drive pqv2i.sys is not present on the system" how can I get a new one?

Tyler1989 said:
I have used Ghost 9.0 for a long time never have I had an error but now since I made a registry scan I get an error saying "Virtual VOlume Imaging drive pqv2i.sys is not present on the system" how can I get a new one?

Ghost has issues. it is probably because you have the longhorn tranformation pack installed. it doesn't seem to want to work with program like that. style xp also won't let ghost work (it will give you that same error above).

get drive image 7. ghost is based off of it (norton bought powerquest), but it works with everything

If you are getting this error, set your bootup image and your login screen back to default and reboot, this should fix the problem and allow the program to run.

Well I do not use Style XP and I have Longhorn so there is no need for a bloody transformation pack which slows everything down (more than longhorn itself). Drive Image 7 sounds good but I already paid for Norton Ghost. So for now I will try Warez Monster's method.

Till I fix the issue is it safe to trust the built in Backup tool in XP Pro? Should I use that for the time being is it a does it make backups that are just as good as ghost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom