processor???

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=YODA I AM=-

Baseband Member
I have a dual core AMD X2 4800+ top of the line dual core and the rest of my config is listed below, just wondering, should i have gotten a different procesor like the FX-57 because its still not to late to sell it and get another processor
P.S. i actually ordered 2x Nvidia 6800 ultras but they mixed up my order with two brand new 7800 GTX cards and i'm not complaining

If you going to be mostly gaming, and it looks like you are with the SLI setup, then the FX-57 is going to do you much better. X2 is going to be great at gaming, but if that's mostly what your going to be doing, then the FX-57 is the way to go.

you are so damn lucky. My god, lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky!

and yes, if you will be gaming, get the fx-57.

-=YODA said:
I have a dual core AMD X2 4800+ top of the line dual core and the rest of my config is listed below, just wondering, should i have gotten a different procesor like the FX-57 because its still not to late to sell it and get another processor
P.S. i actually ordered 2x Nvidia 6800 ultras but they mixed up my order with two brand new 7800 GTX cards and i'm not complaining

:amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

the gpu thing rox i ordered on the 22 of june and 2 days later the 7800 gtx came out, i said damn then i got the system and it had the manuals for the 7800 gtx i took a look and verified
P.S. they put the gpus in wrong:eek: :eek: :eek: i fixed it tough being a 24/7 geek
P.S.S. anyone want to buy my dual core because i need to sell that first before i decide to drop 1 grand on the FX-57 email me @
macthevampire@yahoo.com w/ best price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom