SLI Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuch130

Baseband Member
SLI Trouble Plz Help

OK well for the past day now i've been trying to get my 2 SLI MSI NX6600 GT's to work in SLI mode. . . . i thought i just got the drivers installed and everything, a message popped up saying to use SLI you must restart. So i did windows started to load then i got a solid blue screen (no text or anything) for about 5 seconds, then it went black . . then eventually the computer restarted

:mad: Needless to say atm i am very frustrated. So any help at the moment would be greatly appreciated.

In case your wondering my mobo is a ASUS a8n-sli deluxe and i'm running win xp pro

**Edit**OK i just installed the latest 7.7.2(something like that) drivers . . . no such luck. Although it dosen't give me the solid blue screen anymore . . now it just shows the windows loading screen . . does it's thing for a few secs and then just freezes . . grrrrr!

is the card on your motherboard set to SLI? (that little card)

Sli set in the bios?

sli bridge on?

must be one of those.

there is also a switch on the motherboard too i think. it should be in between the 2 PCI-E slots. make sure thats in the flipped up position for SLI. if that doesn't work, take back both cards and get a 7800GTX or a 6800GT.

nope no switch, just the little card asus has you can flip around, and it's on the correct side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom